The terms of Pogoofficialsite.com are set out and stored by us to avoid violations from fraudulent users. We want to give all players around the world a healthy and friendly playground where they can experience free online games. We do not welcome any illegal activities here and we will try to prevent them as best we can. Therefore, users should read through all terms of the website before using our online services.
Terms of Pogoofficialsite.com
Images, text, graphics, logos, and content are the property of their creator, the pogo.com website. Accordingly, we only have the task of providing you with the review content in the articles, and of course these content are unique. No user can get them without our permission.
How we communicate with you
Website owners and users will use email to send and receive feedback. If you have a support request while using our website, please send it to us via your email and we will respond as soon as possible. Both parties will use email to communicate with each other.
- Ads will have in the overall reviews. However, the content of the ads will not be from us, except for general types of advertisements from third parties. This will ensure there are no ads with inappropriate content on this site.
- Users should report any inappropriate advertising to us if they see it in the game. Send your report to us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rules for all users
- If there is any illegal activity here, you will fully cooperate with us to investigate the incidents.
- Any user with threatening language is not welcome here. If there is a request for support using those languages, we will not receive a response. So, users with those languages will not have permission to use our website.
- All content published on this site is owned and hosted by us. So, users are not allowed to alter, misuse or copy any of the elements mentioned above. The website is for general use by users from all over the world.
- Your account to use our online services
- When you create an account to use our website, you are responsible for managing your personal information, especially your username and password.
License and Site Access
We still grant users a limited license to access and use our website. Although we have set rules for users and do not allow them to change or misuse the content published on the website. You may use the website as permitted. But you can not modify the content without agreement between the site owner and the user.